Friday 4 October 2013

Dream through My Chakrahs

I cleared all my chakrahs before bed, and had a wonderful dream-like dream through my chakrahs.

It was a beautiful dream experience and very integrating and easy till the last bit.... in my mind, where i was searching for a shower at a large indoor trade show. 

I so desperately wanted a shower and was really upset being smaller than everyone and not able to see where the entrance was... and all the smiling clean people walking around just out of the shower.
I saw how not being able to see or find what I was looking for stirred negative emotions, anger, fear, anxiety, confusion... I would go up higher and could see where the entrance was but when I got back down stairs it was all confusing again. All the directions I was given were wrong, and the asking and receiving incorrect information made it worse. 
Finally in the dream, I let out this growling scream. Everything stopped in the dream, all focus was on me. I declared "I AM taking a shower."  
The people parted and the entrance was visible. Everybody was quite. I walked toward the shower entrance... as I walked I woke up. 

I remember another chakrah, the heart I believe. Where I was sailing on a peaceful ocean. The sun was comfortably in the sky. I was alone in body yet felt fully connected to everybody. I was sailing in a small boat with a sail toward something, yet knew not what. I felt happy and at ease. Then I saw a large rock or small island in the distance and became curious. I sailed over to it with just my mind choosing to go that way. When I arrived my beloved was lying on a rock sun bathing. He smiled so big at me, and said "You found me! Well Done!" We were so happy, I stepped off the boat and straight into his arms. Our flesh touching in the embrace felt like every skin cell that touched was making love, our hearts beating together making love, our lips kissing making love, our smiling eyes, smiling faces, warm bodies, our whole being making love in totality of our beingness. I lye on him as the waters came in, and the land we were on became smaller. There was total ease, as the waters moved up around us and took us to the next chakrah. 

I remember also the root, dark and red. Black and red. Lots of grunting, very primal. It was heavy or dense down there. Less to no thought, all body feeling and some emotion feeling, though very simple emotional feeling. It was very clear, connected, grounded. 

I remember the feeling of the other chakrahs though not the images or stories connected. 

I love writing my dreams. The clarity my subconscious is communicating is super helpful and answers many of my waking questions. Well done me!!! yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment