Wednesday 17 April 2013

Dreamy Dance Part 1


My dreams this week have been vivid and so guiding. It's like I become more myself as I integrate what needs to happen in my subconscious while I sleep. At first, I felt great emotional pain as I longed to feel the freedom and love I was receiving in my dream... I longed to just stay asleep. SO I tried that for a day. I kept taking naps, at first it worked and then nothing. No dreams. The rest of me decidedly disagreed with that tactic.

Let me tell you about this dream I so longingly wanted to return to.
A new friend and I were at a community meeting in hawaii or bali, where a man I fell in love with last year, let's call him Mr. Dreamy, and his partner were the heading it. It was great and positive and we all knew our place and our roll. After, I went up to him, hadn't seen him in such a long time and we connected as beautifully as we had before as if no time had passed, words were few.

As my friend and I were leaving to get some food and grow our friendship, I stopped and said I had to go back and just tell him I love him. She patiently waited and witnessed. As I walked back one of his friends came up to me, gave me a hug and we danced this beautiful sensual flowing dance together, it was bliss and I was totally present with him and swept away. Yet when the dance came to an end my heart still desired Mr. Dreamy.

I took more steps toward him and another man came up to me to say hello and gave me a hug and we danced beautifully more energetic and sexually charged. Again bliss to experience as I was totally present and everything melted away in the bliss of the dance. I loved how my head fit on their shoulders and how our bodies moved in synchronise rhythm and intuitive knowing of one another's bodies. Yet still, when the dance ended I walked toward Mr. Dreamy.

Though he may be taller and not a fluid dancer, my heart still brought me to him. We met again, our connection electric, gentle, beautiful I said hello, he said hello, told me I am a beautiful dancer... I told him I loved him and he smiled gently with relief and we kissed. The kiss turned the dream into a whirl of colours and bliss.
When I landed my friend and I were then walking down the street to a cafe, laughing, talking, planning something... bonding.

It was such a lovely dream, though I woke up and with such grief and longing to return to it. From this I understood how I am shedding grief and all that keeps me from receiving the love and light of the universe and earth. So I can create my dreams in physical reality. I am a work in progress as we all are. I have allowed the universe to fill me up in small moments, which grow bigger and bigger with every new experience I allow.

The magic continued into waking life as I decided to wake up and get a grip...... 

2 comments:

  1. Well received and deeply honoured, thank you for your beautiful sharing. Namaste, Avi. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Avi,

    I did wait to read this and read it about 3 times and was very moved by you sharing such a wonderful dream of love, and so well written.

    ‘I have allowed the universe to fill me up in small moments……..’

    I did like this so much and must say Avi that I do believe we are all the universe and bound together – so every experience you do not allow is an experience which is indeed already part of you - and by definition that we are the universe – I am you and you are me – every new experience you allow is a part of this wonderful universe which is indeed fuelled by love.

    I went to a planetarium recently and it really made complete sense of how we are all one, and we are all love.

    The dreaming of love thrilled me as it makes me know that your thoughts at the time were indeed positive and each time you were returning to love, even though at times there were breaks. As Leonard Cohen wrote – ‘I lived alone but I was always coming back to you.’

    Ultimately we do all have experiences that make us lose sight of love but then always we do return to love as it is the fabric of our being and existence.

    Namaste

    Mark x

    ReplyDelete